Monday 19 August 2013

Single digits - come anytime now little one.........

Well 9 days till my due date - and I am ready - well as ready as I will ever be - I am just ready to meet this one - and I am just done - don't get me wrong I have enjoyed my pregnancy so much - I am just done.... We installed the car seat last night into the car and got our bag packed and the diaper bag packed - so we can just grab and go....

Oh the car seat  - that was quite the event - my husband thinks the seat is too straight up - I thought the base was too loose, we googled, youtube'd, read and re-read the directions about three times each- so we settled on installing it with the clips and securing it extra with the seat belt - seemed to fix the "looseness" of the base.... There is a car seat safety course this upcoming Wednesday night at St. John's but it's two hours long - we have it installed we just want to make sure its done properly - I am going to see if they can just check it quickly for us - and because of the time it took us to install this one - we are definitely buying another base for DH's truck because there is no way that is happening each time we decide to take another vehicle....

Now we wait- I am drinking my tea and eating my pineapple, had a spicy dinner Saturday night and not even a kick from baby - but we like spicy foods so I have been eating them through my pregnancy - so I guess we will just keep trying all the "methods" to induce the arrival of this bambino/bambina

Till next time ! (which is right away ;-))

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment