Tuesday 27 November 2012

Third Appointment

Well we had our first ultrasound yesterday and Dr. G is happy - we have lots of little follicles all ranging from 6.2-9.8mm in size - in Canada I needed my follicles to be 18-20mm in size I haven't asked what they need to be here but I am assuming it is the same. Because of my PCOS I have lots so he never gave me an "official" count but I am ok with that - its something I've come to accept with the PCOS. Our estridol levels rose to 347 from I believe they said 42 on Saturday another good sign, still on the same dosage - from the sounds of it Dr. G won't increase it - if anything we will decrease he really wants to prevent OHSS so that we can do a fresh embryo transfer, and that's what we want!

We are back at the clinic tomorrow for another ultrasound and I can definitely feel some "action" happening. It's almost like cramps but not really - hard to explain but that's the "jist" of it (I know that's not a real word!!!!)

Today is a veg day - no sunshine very overcast but super humid - we found a great massage place about a kilometer away from our hotel $30/hour and wow it was amazing we will DEFINITELY be paying them another visit or two while staying in the zone here.

Cheers to day 6 of stims! Keep growing little follicles!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment