Wednesday 21 November 2012

Entry 1

Well this is my first entry - it has been a whirlwind couple of weeks for me as I have been battling the worst cold EVER - but all my tests came back healthy.
For those that know me and my dear husband, we have been trying to start a family since we got married in 2009, but so far no success :-(

Well this is my third time attempting to complete this entry, so here is to hoping that the third time is a charm!!!!

Well as I have typed before haha - on another post I will tell you everything we have tried to try and start a family.

I am very open about our journey and will tell anyone that is willing to listen. We have attempted IVF and had no luck this past summer and again more on that on another post!

For those who know us we are heading to. Mexico for an extended vacation. For those VERY close to us know its more than that - we are actually heading down to attempt IVF again - why Mexico? 1) the cost - it's half of what it is in Canada 2) I feel like a person and not a number at Fertility Center Cancun

So even though we are vacationing its a little more than a vacation for us, it is hopefully the start of our family for us!

I am very excited that our day has finally arrived, I have kept myself so busy since making the decision to go to Cancun I haven't really let it "sink in" until tonight, when I dropped my fur babies off at "grandma and grandpas" and I cried, oh did I cry - but as anyone that's gone through fertility treatments, those damn hormones are catching up, so I am bound to have another good cry in the next day or two and I've already apologized to my dear husband (DH) who knows when or where it will happen but I have a feeling it will!

I've got such a good feeling starting this journey this time - I am not an overly religious person but I've been praying and asking everyone to think of us and keep us in their prayers. I believe everything happens for a reason and the timing of this trip and when I made my decision it was sort of like Devine intervention.

I am very much looking forward to the next couple days and weeks and finally meeting everyone at Fertility Center Cancun and the lovely Sheri at International patient facilitators they all have made this journey stress free so far!!!

My intention is to update daily, so I will see if I do - if not I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment