Sunday 9 December 2012

Well the day before my big day!!

Well I couldn't stay away!! Thought I'd give a quick update. Things are progressing well and we still have 30 embryos as of this morning, which I'm beyond ecstatic! Tomorrow is my big day - I will have an acupuncture session just before my ET and then at 12:30 it happens!!! I'm very excited but also very emotional ( the tears are welling as I type) I think I've cried five or six times already today, I've hold my DH "I think you need to be prepared for a lot of this over the next couple days"
They are simply tears of joy nothing else.

I received a beautiful email this afternoon from an amazing lady in my life and it brought the biggest smile but also the biggest tears (again not sad ones) and I will quote part of it for you because I loved it so much

"Have an amazing week and we are praying for you guys! Also on another note I opened my bible the other day to Isaiah 54 and I immediately thought of you!
It speaks of a women that was unable to have a child and now is bursting at the seams and has to build an addition to her house because God blessed her with many children!!! That my dear friend is my prayer for you!!!
Love you lots!!!"

I will leave my post at that.
Till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment