Sunday 13 January 2013

First ultrasound

Well we went for an ultrasound on Friday to date our pregnancy and find out how many bambinos are growing AND........ We have one healthy looking bean (literally) measuring right to date 7weeks 1 day, 10.33mm long with a heartbeat of 153.

Very exciting and praying now for a healthy pregnancy and things keep going on track!!

According to our what to expect when expecting app he/she is the size of a raspberry this week.
Still just feeling tired and eating everything! Not as much as the last couple weeks but definetly have a healthy appetite.

Still no aversions, however at the office Thursday someone made popcorn and there is a lady about ten weeks ahead of me and she came in my office and said "oooo that popcorn smells good" while here I am sitting thinking "oh no it stinks"(tears)
I sure hope it's not an aversion developing because I <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-popcorn........="">
Other than that I'm back at work, things are going well getting back into the groove of things. I would hit a wall at about 2:30 daily (usual nap time) but I got through it - I am sure once I get back into routine it will get easier, but I'm definitely going to bed earlier because the lack of my afternoon nap!!!

No other changes! Till next time

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment