Tuesday 29 January 2013

9 weeks 5 days - Hello little Prune (1.5" long)

Well it has been awhile since our last post - not really much to update!! Trying to figure out all the decisions we need to make over the next 6ish months! Surprisingly there is lots - where to deliver, what OB to be referred to, baby equipments, names etc. And I am sure the time will fly - we are almost done the first trimester, here I have barely blinked and it's almost over!!

Still feeling pretty good - knock on wood I haven't really had many symptoms. The nausea comes and goes in waves, I just eat a little bit and it helps. I am still quite tired - but hopefully that ends soon!

The last week and a bit I feel like a bit of a blob - just not comfortable in a lot of my clothes - seems like I have bloated a bit - some jeans are getting a bit tighter but that's about it - I may have to make my first purchase of the pregnancy (other than a book or two) and get a belly band and see if it helps..

This pregnancy hasn't "hit" me yet - very odd but I am sure it will soon. From what I have read its quite common for women who have struggled with IF and gone through IVF to feel the way I am - I have had lots of support from my DH and on line support group and nice to know that I am not the only one experiencing such feelings. I have also had some crazy dreams - but again nice to know I am not the only one going through them!!

One of the girls this morning mentioned I have the tiniest little belly happening - again I haven't noticed but I look everyday and that's probably why - lol - all with time is what I keep telling myself!

We have our next pre-natal appointment on February 22 and also our NT scan that day - again we will blink and it will be here - four weeks away!!!And so - until then probably keep warm in this COLD COLD Alberta winter!!!

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment