Saturday 14 February 2015

February 2015

Well bad bad blogger again 
We are just about done our Mexican adventure again PUPO 
The weather has been great - some of the best we've ever had in Cancun. 

We transferred two great five day blasts again. 
Dr. Pagaza and Dr. Trevino did my transfer again - Dr. Gaytan wasn't at the clinic as he had done a delivery earlier that morning.  

Of course now every ting and pinch and anything I'm thinking oh it's implantation - fingers crossed - I am much more positive this cycle 

I also saw Ricardo from new life clinic this time for laser acupuncture. Man I love laser acupuncture I find it much more relaxing than traditional acupuncture on going to look harder for one at home - hmmmm maybe a new career for me?? 

Anyways I will keep everyone posted my beta  is on the 19th. 

Hugs XO 

2 comments: