Tuesday 24 February 2015

WHY CAN'T THIS BE EASY???

Agh here I am crying as I write this post.

We had made a decision - not to go ASAP - but as soon as the decision was made and clinic contacted I have begun to question this decision - MY HEART IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO TORN

AF decided to show today as I figured she would - if I go in March - I HAVE to decide by tomorrow - I am just waiting from my clinic for protocol dates - I would have to start estrace again tomorrow - AGGGHHHH I don't know what to do

DH (dear husband) is just as torn - and together we are the most indecisive couple that has ever existed…. Why can't there be an easy answer?????

Why are we here 5.5 years into trying to have a baby - blessed with one little boy who I can't even describe how much I love him -but we I KNOW our family isn't complete…..

But this is emotionally draining, physically draining, financially draining - I think DH had a bit of break down tonight - those were partially his words - its true - I love our journey - but how long can one go on for? How many times does one try? How much money do you spend? When do you stop and say be happy with what you have and move on.

So much I can ramble about - so torn - I wish the answer was easy….

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand your thoughts, we are in a similar place although I dont have the same time constraints. We have done 4 fresh cycles and 15 frozen cycles. We are going to use our last two embryos next month but it those fail then what? Do I call it quits? Do I walk away? Logically I question if I should but in my heart I know I wont. And so I make a plan and buckle down and map out the budget to save the insane finances. I think we are always going to be conflicted but I decided to take the path of least regret

    ReplyDelete