Wednesday 25 March 2015

Update, transfer, 2ww, Beta results

Well

Got to Mexico, met with the clinic - had three survive the thaw - we were asked if we wanted to transfer three - after talking with the embryologist - the third wasn't ready enough - and even if it was - it would have been all too risky.

Transferred two, monitored the third overnight - which developed beautifully and ended up refreezing.

Spent a couple quiet days in Cancun.
Went home - had my mother and MIL help me on my restrictive week

Tested early at 6dp5dt - BFN

Took three more - all between 8dp5dt & 11dp5dt - all BFN

Had a feeling my beta would be negative also.

Which was confirmed today -- BFN

Cried my heart out

Time to regroup

Continue our process of moving our embabies to Canada - paperwork is already in motion.

This blog will be quiet for sure for awhile- taking time to ourselves - taking time to get myself fit again (time to finally lose my pregnancy weight from my DS) and then assess our next steps

Thanks for all the love and prayers

XO

Remember - I am still willing and open to talk - so please feel free to email me.

Roadtoafamily@gmail.com 

3 comments: