Monday 1 April 2013

18w 5d (My little Mango) A sign on things to come? Stubborn Bambino

Well we had our 18-20 week ultrasound this morning, and a sign of things to come? Stubborn like mom and dad to be? Bambino didn't co-operate was facing my back the whole time again - so they were not able to capture everything they needed to - so I have to return for another ultrasound in three weeks (ok with me! I get to see the little one again!!!)

We have chosen NOT to find out - however at one point the tech who the whole time said baby stated "well he likes that position" hmmmmmm is a " :-( " needed?? Did she spill the beans???? I don't know and of course won't until bambino comes (hopefully!!) Good little heartbeat of 144.

Things have still been going well - still SUPER DUPER tired, and my nightly insomnia is NOT helping. I can lay awake nightly from anywhere from 1-4 hours - and NOTHING helps me fall back asleep :-( It's ok for the days I don't work - as I can nap - but for the days that I work - it makes for a super long exhausting day.
I have also been having some very intense, vivid dreams. And not fun celebratory ones, NIGHTMARES :-( these dreams are just awful - I am witnessing murders, and most recently kidnapping (of my dogs, but still it was someone in my house stealing them) something I will be bringing up at my OB appointment next week, he might think I am a bit coo-coo though, lol.

Other than that not too much else happening - we have set up the crib, the mattress arrived, along with the pack and play and we ordered our rocker/glider on Sunday. So we almost have the nursery ready, I just need a bookshelf of some sort - and then buy the bedding and I think I am ready?? I haven't purchased specific baby items yet - I will wait till June/July'ish for that - I need something to do later!!!

Definitely getting a "distinct" bump now - I have had one for awhile, but its changed "shape" sound weird? But I think it has - maybe pointier? Whatever has happened has definitely made the way I fit my maternity pants different - they seem to constantly fall down.....

Haven't had any "distinct" feelings of kicking yet - but I think if baby is facing my back that has something to do with it - I was reading that facing backwards is the perfect position for delivering, but NOT YET !!!! LOL - and that this is probably why I don't feel baby kicking too much, hopefully it will decide to turnover SOOON!!!!

Well till next time. XO
Here is bambinos foot.



No comments:

Post a Comment